Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order?
Orders can be made online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week . Orders are accepted via phone 0431812962, fax or by email at email@example.com
How do I know if you received my order by email?
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email.
Is delivery included in the price of the gift basket?
The cost of delivery is not included in the price of gift basket. We will advise you of delivery and postage costs on a per order basis.
When placing your order, please ensure you provide us with the correct delivery details of the recipient. Incorrect information may cause delays with your delivery. We will not accept responsibility for late or non-deliveries if this occurs.
If you provide a home address and the recipient is not home, there may be an added charge for the courier to return at a specific time. If the recipient is in hospital, please ensure you have correct details and that they have not been discharged. If the recipient has been discharged an addition courier fee will apply for re-direction of delivery.
What happens if the recipient is not home when the gift is delivered?
In general, we will leave a card at the front door asking them to call regarding a suitable time for delivery. We will then contact the sender for more information. If Barossa Baskets incur an extra cost for delivery, this will be passed back to the sender.
What days deliveries made?
Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holidays will be shipped the next business working day.
Christmas deliveries: Christmas is a very busy period. Please allow 3-4 days for shipping of orders. Our team is handling 10 times the amount of gifts. So early ordering and patience is greatly appreciated.
We have a reputable courier company to make our deliveries, whilst every effort is made to deliver your gift basket or hamper on your preferred day, due to circumstances outside our control this is not always possible.
If our courier is unable to deliver to your destination, we will use Australia Post. The parcel will be insured and sent registered. Someone will need to accept and sign for the delivery; otherwise it will be returned to the closest Post Office, awaiting collection. In these circumstances a calling card will be left in the letter box.
Australia Post will also be used as an option, if it means the parcel will reach it's destination in a faster time frame.
We cannot accept a specific delivery time. Deliveries can be made up to 5:00 pm each day.
It is the Customer's responsibility to inform "Barossa Baskets" if a hamper does not arrive. If this occurs we will contact the courier company lodge an enquiry and have your hamper delivered as soon as possible
What happens if an item is damaged during delivery?
Barossa Baskets will dispatch a replacement. Please call to discuss and refer to our terms and conditions.
Do you deliver on weekends and public holidays?
Yes, we do for local deliveries only.
What if I need my delivery to occur at a certain time?
Please contact us direct for specific delivery times.
Do you deliver anywhere in Australia?
Do you deliver overseas?
Yes, Please contact us direct for postage details.
Can I create my own gift basket or order an individual product that I see on your website?
Yes. Please call us on 0431812962 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I place large corporate or bulk orders?
Yes. We have lots of experience in large corporate orders and are happy to consult with you. Please call us on 0431812962 or email us on email@example.com
Payment Methods & Security
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We also accept Direct Deposit (EFT). Please contact us for our Bank Account details for EFT.
How do Barossa Basket Gift Vouchers Work?
1. This voucher entitles the receiver to a credit of the amount specified on the Gift Voucher (inc GST) when spent at www.barossabaskets.com
2. Gift Vouchers are sent via post or email one the order is finalized.
3. If the value of the gift purchased is more than the value of the voucher the receiver will need to pay the remaining amount in the usual way (Credit Card or EFT)
4. If the value of the gift purchased is less than the voucher then the 'change' will remain on the voucher for future use
5. Gift Vouchers cannot be used with any other offers (for example promotional discounts)
6. Cheques and Money Orders to be made payable to "Barossa Baskets ". Once cheque or money order has been cleared, your order will be shipped to you.
7. When you pay for products online, your purchases are protected by 256 bit encryption. This is evidenced by the small yellow padlock you will see at the bottom right hand corner or your screen. Gift Baskets Direct's SSL is provided by our web host. GST All prices listed on this website include 10% GST for Australian taxation purposes.